Thursday, September 08, 2005

About Me

While working on the intro to car computers series of posts, I realized that I skipped a lot of the basics when starting this blog. Some of you might be wondering who I am and what's up with this crazy web site. Here I will try to answer a few of your questions.

My name is Jon Heizer. I am currently a 21 year old college student attending Bradley University in Peoria, IL, USA. Its a nice mid sized private school in the middle of the state. When I am not in school, I live just outside on St. Louis, Missouri in Belleville, IL.

I started this blog after I had been working on my carpc for about 6 months on and off. When attending school full time, there is little time to go outside and work on the car. During last school year, I devoted most of the carpc time toward writing my own front end software. It has evolved to be a good base for my car computer. So far this school year I have been trying to spend more time documenting exactly what I have done in creating my carpc via this blog.

You can find all of my contact info here.

I hope you all enjoy what you find here and visit often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home