Tuesday, August 30, 2005

No time to play...

Ever since I have moved back to school I have been so busy. I am very active in our ACM group on my campus and that has been keeping me busy with a few meetings. I am also part of a evolutionary computation group and we are in the process of rebuilding our 20 node dual processor cluster.

The car computer has been sitting on my desk this whole time. I have not ever had a chance to try and boot it up let alone reinstall windows and get this awesome bluetooth mic working. Right now I have just been using it on Google Talk . Hopefully things will slow down soon.

On my free time I have been trying to check out other people's carpcs since I cannot work on mine. I have seen some really nice work. Keep up the good work and I hope to be back in the game soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home