Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Success

The new microphone is a success. For once, I actually had to read the instructions. I never would have guessed that holding down the button on the microphone for 4 seconds turned it on and 10 seconds put it in roaming mode to connect to the PC. So far I have only tested it inside using my laptop. It has a pretty high quality reception. The only thing I am worried about is it seems to pick up everything in the room some. Hopefully this will not be a problem in the car. So far it seems like the perfect solution to go with my software. I am going to be taking a small road trip this weekend so hopefully I can get it all up and running tomorrow after work in teh car for a long weekend test. I will let you know the results for my first in car tests tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home