Thursday, July 21, 2005

Credit Card + Paycheck = $$$

After my desire last night to have a good quality microphone to pair up with my car computer, I ran into the bluetooth head set below. After a bit of thinking today I decided why not and ordered it a few minutes ago coupled with the Linksys Bluetooth dongle seen here.

Being home for the summer working sure make me more willing to buy a few fun things here and there. I still can't seem to get myself to spend $300+ for a touch screen though. Thats ok as this will compliment my voice recognition software front end nicely. I have a feeling my future posts are going to turn more towards the software updates as I test this puppy out. Don't worry, a review of the device will be posted as soon as it gets here. Well, time to get some more work done to help pay for this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home