Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mic Noise

In the description of my carpc application, I mention voice activation. Since i do not own a touch screen, I am attempting use voice control for the majority of the functions. Coding for this has been relatively easy, it has come down to the mic wiring that stinks. Massive amounts of moise are being introduced into the wire, making any distinguishable words disappear. That is why I am now looking at this:


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106934


I has been debating purchasing a bluetooth mic to use with the system. This will allow wireless connectivity to the PC and the mic to be very close to my mouth.


My other option is to purchase a usb microphone. This will hopefully also lower the interference that is ruining my voice rec. experience. Hopefully I can reach a decision soon and post results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home