Friday, September 23, 2005

I Miss Summer...

I have been trying to keep up with my summer posting rate but it has been hard lately.

First, I spent a lot of time on the redesigning of the site. I have had a bunch of instant messenger converstions with readers telling me how much you like it. Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Now, school is finally starting to pick up. I will have to be the first to admit, I have had a very lazy semester so far. I have had very little homework and tomorrow is my first exam. (this is my study break) This will lighten back up the middle of next week so thats ok. I can handle a few days of work.

I am also having some friends and family visit this weekend. Hopefully next week I can kick it back into high gear and finish off the Intro to Car Computers series. Some of the topics will include: Power, GPS Navigation, Internet Connections, Music Sources, Software Front Ends, and much more.

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home