Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome!

I own a white 1999 Pontiac Sunfire SE. Over the last year or so I have been slowly adding a carpc to my car. Basically, this is a desktop computer tweaked for car use and filled with 25GB+ of music! It sure makes my car rides to and from work a lot nicer. I have been developing my own software to run on the computer. I also just purchased a amp and sub to install in the car. More details will follow in coming days along with pictures. I am going to hopefully be cleaning the car all up in the coming week or two and giving it a nice wax job. Should make for some nice pictures.

This blog is basically going to be a log of the progress of the car modifications, car computer, audio system, and the car pc software I have been writing for the last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home